We sit down with you and get to know your business wants and needs. We also do a small inventory of all hardware / software that we would be managing.
A senior consultant reviews the information gathered about the business and generates a personalized proposal.
Upon accepting proposal, we schedule some time for us to install our monitoring and remote management tools. We also start creating short term and long term projects for the business and present them.
We work hard to resolve all issues according to severity while implementing any projects identified.
We continue to consult, implement, and complete projects while maintaining a high standard for customer service. That is our promise!
HOW IT WORKS
“WE AREN’T JUST TECHNICAL, WE ARE CONSULTANTS”
One of the most undervalued services that a company can provide is their ability to consult and improve a company using technology. As a part of our commitment to communication and improvement for our customers, we provide biannual or quarterly strategic planning sessions where we discuss our recommendations for the business and any needs that the business might have. This ensures that we are always working together to improve the business.
What we do for our clients
- Troubleshooting and Configuring
- Configuring and Optimizing Server Roles “Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Remote Desktop Services, File Server”
- Proactive Service Monitoring
- Proactive Process Monitoring
- Performance Monitoring
- Patch Management
- Upgrading Software
- Capacity Reporting
- Trend Analysis
- Verification of Backups
- Cleanup of unnecessary files and programs
- Monitoring Web Services and Availability
- Replacement of faulty equipment such as hard drives “Hardware costs not included in agreement”
- Troubleshooting and Configuring Firewalls, Switches, and Routers
- Troubleshooting with Internet Service Provider during outages
- Modifying security of network to adhere business requirements “Firewall Rules, Port Forwarding, VLAN configuration”
- Upgrading networking equipment firmware or software versions
- Monitoring Web Services and Availability from a networking aspect
- Configuration and testing of redundant networking equipment
- Updating and upgrading antivirus definitions on firewalls to ensure security
- Performance Monitoring
- Proactive Monitoring of Routers and Firewalls
- Replacement of faulty equipment “Hardware costs not included in agreement”
- Hardware and Software recommendations based on professional analysis
- Establishing life cycles for existing hardware and software
- Project management for accomplishing IT infrastructure goals
- Analysis of cost savings opportunities by reviewing all technology or communication related bills
- General technological recommendations to enhance business processes and needs
- Monthly executive status reports
- Quarterly quality and feedback meetings
- Annual strategic planning meetings
- Optional products and services at a discounted rate “Server Hosting, Phone PBX, Disaster Recovery, Document Management, etc”